So close enchanted piano.mp3 - Enchanted
underneath the stars
You shine best sweet pie.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, August 11, 2008
11:26 PM

rach said: " your blog is dead... "
grrrrD:

I beg to differ! (:
For now,I shall by far turn into the most boring person ever and blog about today...
hmm today..eng paper.
finished right smack on time :O
became a paranoid banana after that and dragged my bag along during recess cus i was 'fraid that i would lose any notes right before lit..
i may be what ? "kiasu?"
but i think ive just done too much injustice to myself... *flashback*(remember? the poor 6 badges?!)

recess.
slacked in the library with val (:
went back to class for self study.
blah.
Oh boy.
I cant believe Im actually posting about this. -.- like O.o?!
Remind me never to blog boring posts like these in the future..
oh wait, the fact that youre still reading this means youre not bored!
(: haha
and i shall take back all ive said.
:D

had lit next.
nothing new, just screwed it up, far worse than ever. 3/4 paper undone.. not that i care that much about it but its quite crap since i actually bothered someone to help me with it.. guess im just not cut out for lit.. but I guess theres still the end of years...^^
or if not.. next year! (: I'll set a goal, one that Im sure I can follow and reach the goal! with God's strength of course.

and the peanut takes her leave.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/