So close enchanted piano.mp3 - Enchanted
underneath the stars
You shine best sweet pie.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, August 01, 2008
9:11 AM

cheerios!
its the first of August! ;D
just 2 more months till the holidays come rolling in and thats when life truly starts to fulfill its meaning! :D

talk abt life..
life can get quite crappy at times when time management gets outta control, but really, does anyone actually know how to manage time, the perfect way? I guess theres no one else, no one else but God (: so I'll fully submit my all to Him!
and that includes LITERATURE! D:
its quite disappointing to have to once again go through the torment of receiving an unfinished/ unmarked paper back.
and that leads to keeping track of time.
( speaking which.. I think Ive taken 2 hrs just to post this. haha :] )

haha, but even failing lit, cant bring me down! (: I mean srsly, what/ who is it that brings about disappointment in our lives? test papers and their marks?
nah
i think likewise, its how we deal with it. get emo and moan over it... or just try again!
but currently, I dont think Im ready to try ( althought common tests are like in 2 weeks time?! )
Just need a little wee bit time to get into mugging mode.
still I'll try to work my best.
or at least try to try.. hahah!

hm, I ate this really exotic fruit. cool and interesting.
colour: brown
shell: yes
flesh colour: white
seed:one

but 'cus of my lack of general knowledge, I have no idea what fruit that is (wth? O.o) haha. and while eating, i realised how much I needed to improve as a friend.

the skin would be the outward appearence, the flesh would be the good points of people and the seed will be the not so desirable parts of us all. and meanwhile I could be erm the consumer! haha yeah ;D

manual on how to eat this fruit.
firstly peel the skin ; in other terms open up towards my friends and allow them to open up to me

secondly; eat the flesh.
understand their good points and treasure them..

thirdly. well this is kinda hard.
and harsh. remove the seed. simple as it seems, it is the most difficult yet important part.
one bite too hard, and you taste the bitterness of the seed. one wrong movement and you taste the bitterness of the friendship. but its not over, theres still a gleam of hope. to bear in mind the sweetness of the fruit and continue to eat its flesh until theres none left and thats when you can throw the seed away...

(: i just love blabbering away, to myself and to God. just that I need to work on blabbering to God, and the right stuff too.
friendships! multiply the joy; divide the grief!

and I simply come ;


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/