So close enchanted piano.mp3 - Enchanted
underneath the stars
You shine best sweet pie.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
4:33 AM

hey there hero;
Its kinda late for these words of regret, but know what? Im still sorry.
Im sorry that I kept one eye closed when you really had one eye closed due to aging.
Im sorry I could not bring myself to face the truth when you were squeaking in agony.
Im sorry I was ignorant of your pain and sorrow.
Im sorry for having used the excuse: " Theres gonna be tomorrow " for the past 3 years even though your fur was slowly but surely turning white.
And Im sorry I was not with you till your very last breath.
Theres more than a million reasons why I am sorry and Im sorry also for refusing to feed you your fave sunflower seeds at one point of time when I thought you were exceedingly obese ( you were) but Im still sorry.

But heres another side to the story. Im thankful for those moments when we were tug of war-ring with your sunflower seeds and the pinky of my purple glove.
Im thankful when you were snuggling comfortablt in the centre of my palm and when YOU SOMETIMES LEFT UNWANTED WASTE behind.
Im thankful when you accompanied me through that lonely night and for being my tiniest yet greatest hero.

yeah, but youre gone now and this just doenst work anymore. No amount of sorries will make up for missing the last goodbye, but Ive learnt a lesson, to cherish those around me and IM NOT KIDDING. Ive already lost in the battle of ignorance, please dont follow in suite.

little buddy, youre forever stuck in my heart as one tiny but great hero (:
farewell


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/