So close enchanted piano.mp3 - Enchanted
underneath the stars
You shine best sweet pie.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, July 06, 2008
8:30 AM

heh,guess what? :D
I had HALF an ant scurrying across my hand today(:
the bottom half that was.
I pretty much sympathized the ant. I mean, can you imagine yourself walking around without a head? Oh hang on back there, you cant even imagine without a head. O.o ahah.
Well the poor lil ant and its lifespan without a head was shortened with just a fling of my hand.
Now get this right. haha. I am totally NOT a sadist. Im just being merciful to a headless ant. (:
so there.

hmm, the past few days have been a mad rush and im in need of punctuality lessons.. anyone up for it? =D

letsee, across a bar chart, my improvement would have WOWed you all, like srsly (:
but i guess specific details works too.
on Friday,I was> 45 mins late for math tuition.
Sat> 40 mins late for sci tuition! ( 5 mins down) (:
Sat piano> 20 mins ( A WHOLE TWEENTY minutes down! )
Sun morning worship> 30 mins, ohkay ive got no comments :X

:D and tho this blog is ceased to exist, still
ALL THE BEST C AND B DIV! :D
and tag replies:
farihah: oh did i just hear a seven? seven ? OHKAY SEVEN IT IS! MDM KALAAAA... (:
and yeah ive updated(:
rach: i demand you to be online as well D: and im never ever gonna call you again.. you BANANA D: rarh.
JOLENE: O.o eh how did you land up here you dinosaur? go back to your barbaric world la. but before that all the best for nats(:
mat: haha oh i hear a 5... (:

thats that then. later(:

At the end of broken dreams, He's the open door. :D


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/