So close enchanted piano.mp3 - Enchanted
underneath the stars
You shine best sweet pie.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, June 13, 2008
10:45 PM

I'm back ya'll! ;D
but Id rather much stay in camp. One way or another, Ive gotta start my 20 articles, chinese reading and another book review.
I can hardly believe it. Fwoosh and one week has just passed like that.
still, i shall give a quick update on camp :D

Mon: left for camp on coach 5 , was the last to leave but the first to reach ;D got the cardkeys from ellice and was off to start a week of *gulps* dorming with jannelle and qi an. Then fastforward, and 3 of us slept upside down that night, and Oh my back! ><)

Tues: missed morning exercise D: had our 2nd msg, 1st bs and um workshop. Went to the field in the afternoon and screwed up frisbee.

Wed: bs, msg and workshop again. watched facing the giants. ;D the super cool show.

Thurs: bs, msg and our last workshop. went to the field again, met my soulmate on the way! ;D and did something retarded after that.

Fri: last bs, last msg and concert preparation! We got 6th anw ;D

Sat (wee early in the morning) : qi an and jannelle getting paranoid abt that drunken sicko.

Sat: set off . and home Ive reached!

theres still so much of me to improve, and Im ashamed to say Ive left no place for God in my heart.
If I cant love the people arnd me, how am I gonna love God?
But no! i shall not despair! I must allow Him to construct a house in my heart and humble myself to serve Him with an undivided heart. Thats the talking part. Nows the action.

let me endeavor to be clay in the potter's hands.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/