So close enchanted piano.mp3 - Enchanted
underneath the stars
You shine best sweet pie.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, May 16, 2008
7:28 AM

61 posts so far! :D 39 more to reach the much awaited goal =.= lawls. In 30 years maybe. ;D
hawhaw.

today was pretty much tiring.
slept in class like a, er dogg?
not the only who was zonked out I guess, mat nat and rachel were also getting some wink eye.
mat did look like she needed it. Im half thnkful that she did sleep, I can hardly imagine if she didnt( cus milo didnt even work! O.o)

had training in awhile.
Victim and I sat in K2 for a pretty funny reason that is - we're ahem pretty small built. :X
Capped in it about 6 times O.O
thnkfully we had help from sarah and wenqi,
they took shifts to help us haha ;D
im making us sound important :S
but we are important! ;D
or maybe im the one thats not.
ahh
RUNAWAYYYYYYYYYY MAN ;D
ciao(:


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/